Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 350,000 visitors a year, not to mention the thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email.
While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Red Rock Pass.
The Chamber Visitor Center volunteers and staff also provide other services to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information about sightseeing, indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities, events, weather and climate, flora and fauna, history, driving distances, transportation avenues, environmental conditions
- Information about Sedona demographics, such as population, growth factors, job market(s), and other relevant information for individuals, families and/or business desiring to relocate
- Information about churches, schools, local government, media, civic and non-profit organizations, public libraries and neighboring communities in the Verde Valley
- Information about other visitor centers/chambers of commerce in the State of Arizona by the way of brochures and pamphlets
- Information about State Parks, Historical Sites, National Parks and National Monuments in the Northern Arizona region
- Information about Native American communities in the Northern Arizona region
- Information about Red Rock Country Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
At the Visitor Center we also choose one visitor each month to be featured as our Visitor of the Month. Stop in and you never know- you may be chosen to be our next Visitor of the Month.
March Visitor of the Month:
A Family of 5: Darren, Allison, Barbara with kids Lauren (5 yrs.) and Kate (6 yrs.) visiting from Calgary, Alberta. Pictured here outside the visitor center, the kids are loving the new interactive musical instruments just installed!
You too can be picked for our Visitor of the Month- just stop into the Visitor Center for useful information, brochures, hiking suggestions and much more. You might just be our next Visitor of the Month!
Volunteering - If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please contact Brenda Andrusyszyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area. Stop by our center at 331 Forest Road in Uptown Sedona . Visitor Center hours are: Monday - Saturday, 8.30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday & Holidays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (closed Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year's) . For more information call today at 800-288-7336 or 928-282-7722 or email email@example.com